Down Is The New Up

Red's iPod Playlist
Red's Albums
Red Supports











Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Art Rant
It's been a while. Life has not been tough but assignments are. This blog is fast becoming my rant blog rather than my assignment blog. If you really must know, I think everything I've done so far is crap. Why is it crap? Because it was nothing more than just work with no soul and less passion. I'd give up my mouse and wacom for a camera and tripod on any given day. It makes me want to travel even more. I'm so looking forward to August as the missus will be heading down south to Singapore and later up north to Vietnam. I'm planning to compile all my photographs and hopefully revive my old photoblog, maybe even get a site set up. Truth be told, I'm no designer. Never felt like one. Rather be an artist and fuck the rest of them. Call me pretentious, call me a snob maybe even something worse; I make no apologies for what I think and how I feel. Maybe I have an artist complex; but art and literature will always be an important part of my life.
posted by Red @ 6:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Red: Wanted!

Name: Red
Home:
About:
Classified Dossier
Citations


"Whereof one cannot speak,
thereof one must be silent."

- Ludwig Wittgenstein

Speaketh thy mind

Partners In Crime
Red Haunts
Previous Post
Archives
BLOGGER