Down Is The New Up

Red's iPod Playlist
Red's Albums
Red Supports











Tuesday, July 8, 2008
形状
This is my photography submission. Camera and tripod over
mouse and wacom...ANY given day. I love my mac, I really do...
but I love my camera more. This is the first set, I have more.
Been told to work on my flow.Honestly, I don't see the big deal
but if Meng says it's important, who am I to argue with her.
I am going to revive my photoblog.Maybe the web/flash
knowledge will do me some good afterall.




posted by Red @ 11:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Red: Wanted!

Name: Red
Home:
About:
Classified Dossier
Citations


"Whereof one cannot speak,
thereof one must be silent."

- Ludwig Wittgenstein

Speaketh thy mind

Partners In Crime
Red Haunts
Previous Post
Archives
BLOGGER